New-car-discount.com?

phoenix

This web site seems to be selling the new 350Z GT with a discount of just over £1600 does anyone know anything about them are they legitimate or should i keep away and go to a nissan dealer and ask if they can match their price with my complete cash buy?

To be honest, you'll be lucky to get discount with Cash. They make more money on finance I think.

You could check that the cars they sell are UK sourced and not UK spec parallel imports.

If everything checks out then call Nissan dealers around the country and see what they can do! You might get a decent discount and if you travel a nice weekend away and drive home!

• 1 month later...

I'd go to a Nissan dealer and ask them to be honest. When I was looking I told one dealer I could get 1500 quid off and he said he would pretty much be able to match it.

Check out official dealerships like Sunwin, Westway, Holdcroft and Mossrose Motors. Might get a slightly better deal as cash only.

I got an ex-demo model 313 (4 months old) and tbh I'm glad I did. The saving on new was a hell of a lot for 4700 miles.

its a standard black Z thats in the bodyshop (courtesy of my brother and a round about!) and been deemed a write off! insurance said i could have it back for 10k...still mulling over it since i have wheels and a kit fot lying in the garage!

to buy back or not is the question!