Just had the Z professionally detailed - the result?

dannybz

You know what i do not know if he machine polished or not? Might ask him next time i am over there though!

His price for this was £140 which includes the definitive wax... base level it is £120 for a premium job like this but he can go lower to £60.. i did not want to skimp!

Would you say that is a reasonable price to pay for detailing?

I.........am far, far too cheap.

If that doesn't include machine polishing then I'm far, far, far too cheap.

I just charged £140 for an 8.5 hour detail on a Range Rover Super Sport!

Um yes that Range is worth £200 especially if your up a ladder doing the roof.

I try and tell that to some of my collegues in my office - they come in and tell me what a bargain and super clean car they've got for £5 from these guys up the road - sponges and dirty water are the norm

I saw a guy the other week whilst I was walking the dog washing his 2012 car (VW I think :dry: ) in the midday sun, ....then I spotted the sponge he was using on the bodywork that he'd just left on his driveway.

Was thinking I should probably say something but then noticed he had picked up his hose with wheel brush cleaning attachment and proceeded to use it on the roof. :surrender::scare:

There is know way I was even going to start telling him what he was doing wrong as I just didn't have all day. :shrug:

Best left quiet :)

To some people, a car is just a car.