Silent coat

Bodyboarder81

Just put a load of this through out my zed to try and stop some road noise ..... Worked wonders ! Put 4mm all over the rear arches and boot floor and 2mm around the rear speaker area and front doors , cost about £70 but worth doing . Now all I need is to get rid of those very loud Bridgestone tyres! Just thought I'd share in case anyone was thinking of doing it :)

Just put a load of this through out my zed to try and stop some road noise ..... Worked wonders ! Put 4mm all over the rear arches and boot floor and 2mm around the rear speaker area and front doors , cost about £70 but worth doing . Now all I need is to get rid of those very loud Bridgestone tyres! Just thought I'd share in case anyone was thinking of doing it :)

I have been thinking about doing this! Which stuff did you buy and where from?

It's called silent coat and it's from " the sound deadening shop" They are on ebay but if you phone up you can buy it in bigger sections making it cheaper . The only real hassle is taking all the plastics out as there loads of sections to it .... I made the most of it and while it was all out put in some alpine speakers front and rear . Well worth it for the cost and a little effort :)