Royston Tesco grey 07 plate 1.20pm today (Sunday 13th)

dpbayly

Saw this parked up In Royston Tesco just now Parked in my normal spot over the far side out the way in the middle of nowhere,

We were in my wife's car which I try to get her to park over there especially after I've just resprayed it in cracking funky one off paint job but she just moans "what if it's raining when we come out" to which I reply " then we'll get wet but you car will still be mint......"

anyway she doesn't listen I'm just waiting to say " I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!"

First time someone I've spotted has replied,

I always park somewhere over in those last 5 spaces in the corner to avoid everyone else too, if it wasn't for the fact I was in my wife's car you'd likely have been parked up next to me in my U/Y one.

I totally get where you're coming from! I used to take a couple of spaces if I could and there were plenty of free ones, but I've noticed they've got signs up there now for parking enforcement and I don't want to find out the hard way if I start parking funny.

Actually I followed a blue one on the A10 today whilst heading to Royston- an 04. Think it's plate ended WMD. Flashed the lights etc but got zero response. Can't win them all I guess.

I'll keep an eye out if I see your yellow one up that way though - always nice to meet a fellow Zedder.

Sounds good,

Would be good to meet up with another owner like you said especially as your on my door step,

I'm not actually from Royston I live in Litlington and work at Bassingbourn Garage If your ever over that way or hear of any local meets let me drop me a message.