Advice needed want to get my roof sprayed

tatooandy67

Hi all, can anyone recommend a painter around Birmingham, I'm after getting my roof painted gloss black, I recently had it wrapped to see if I liked the look and I do very much but feel a painted finish would give the depth of shine that I would prefer if that makes sense :)

Does anyone have any idea what kind of price I should expect to get the roof prepped and painted so when I go getting quotes I'll have an idea what a reasonable price would be ?

Thanks for any advice and recommendation any one can give, I don't mind travelling for a good job

Cheers Andy :thumbs:

Edit - I know google is my friend but there are literally hundreds of sprayers around brum but how to tell who is good and who rides a horse to work ;) so if anyone has used a sprayer around brum how did you get on :)

Edited by tatooandy67

My friend just opened a body shop in Redditch area! Very good sprayer! Used to have body shop somewhere else in Brum, just got new,bigger, unit in Redditch.

I will txt him and will PM you with price etc

• Like 1

My friend just opened a body shop in Redditch area! Very good sprayer! Used to have body shop somewhere else in Brum, just got new,bigger, unit in Redditch.

I will txt him and will PM you with price etc

Thanks Vlad, hopefully I'll be able to arrange this over the next couple of weeks, pm replied :thumbs: