Mishimoto Radiator for Manual AND Automatic

LukaGT

Hi guys,

I recently experienced some overheating issues with my Skyline 350GT and after a Nissan diagnostics check they pinpointed the radiator as being the culprit. Searching for a new radiator outwith the OEM field, especially for automatic transmission, is quite a daunting task and I found myself really struggling to find something suitable. After exhausting my options I learnt Mishimoto do a radiator for the AT as well as the M.

In America Mishimoto do this version of the same radiator:

this one is suitable for both M & AT but trying to source one in the UK was a serious no-no! I did manage to find a dealer who is an extension of Mishimoto UK and when I explained the situation he very generously placed an order for not just mine but a few more.

Bottom line...I received the new Mishimoto AT radiator in under 10 days for the brilliant price of £230 + VAT and the fitment is bang on. Gone are the overheating issues and the car is driving as it should with the benefit of a 30/40% coolant flow increase:)

Just thought I'd share this info incase anyone had a similar problem.