{SOLD} Sony XAV-601BT AND facelift 350z fasica and wiring loom - £225

smckenna404

Attempting to post again as I can't read the rules for posting *doh

I've got a now spare Sony double din XAV-601BT head unit and incartec wiring loom & fasica to suit a facelifted 350z after selling my Z.

post-21954-0-16953200-1403770382_thumb.jpg

The head unit comes boxed with all the accessories, it's loaded with features and even can mirror your phone screen on the head unit if you have a compatible phone (Sony or Samsung i think) - the built in bluetooth is also miles ahead of what comes with the Z if you had it. The only thing it doesn't have is Navigation - but you can use the navigation on a phone mirrired on the head unit screen. It's in good condition with no marks on the screen and just a few super light scratches on the glossy black surround.

http://www.sony.co.u...T/compatibility

The wiring loom\fasica is the incartec one for the BOSE system, it includes the steering wheel controls adaptor for the sony head unit, i've added on an extra plug to do "busters mod" but done this slightly differently to avoid hacking up the sony head unit harness - this worked great and I got great volume out of the stock speakers.

http://www.350z-uk.c...d-unit-harness/ This is what I added to the harness.

More pics:

post-21954-0-35382900-1403635496_thumb.jpg

post-21954-0-68418100-1403635493_thumb.jpg

post-21954-0-61955500-1403635490_thumb.jpg

Looking for £225 delivered or collection is available. If you are local to the South Lanarkshire area I can help fit.

Edited by smckenna404

Yeah its all the leads you will need. Just remove the bose and plug the harness in.

I had it in my z before I sold it and it did sound better than the Bose - but it also was better audio for Bluetooth on the phone compared to the standard Z Bluetooth.

The wiring harness has the steering remote so your steering wheel controls will still work.

• Like 1