Help yourselves...

Removed

A few bits for sale, sensible offers accepted.

Nissan 350Z APS OIL PAN

Nissan 350Z Stainless steel braided brake lines

Nissan 350Z COld Air intake SOLD

Nissan 350Z Nismo S-Tune air filter

Nissan 350Z OEM Pistons, conrods and piston rings

Nissan 350Z OEM fuel pump (2 items)

Nissan 350Z OEM 2004 suspension setup

Nissan 350Z OEM lower front lip (part of aero package)

Nissan 350Z OEM emblems (NISSAN and Z) SOLD

Nissan 350Z OEM Rear lip spoiler Azure blue

Nissan 350Z rear bumper

For the items without pics, I can take some if interested, it's just to avoid having to dig the stuff out from where they are in the garage.

Also have an Azure OEM UK front bumper in great condition (paintshielded and with Z emblem, including carbon inserts) and also a pair of OEM side skirts, again in great condition which I can let go for the right offer.

Any questions please PM me

Can you safely remove the paintshield from the front bumper.

If so may be interested.

PM from Andy dates earlier than your post Steve, so have to give him first dibs! Also I would see the Paintshield as an extra selling point tbh!! (but I know you have a diff. colour Z mate :) ) done by the guys @ Grantham, looks perfect.

Andy, PMd back.

Ebay just removed my listings.... :lol:

I didn't know they changed their policy wrt "circumnvention of ebay fees" as they say.

Basically they didn't like what I wrote in the descriptions when I sd "add 3% for paypal charges". Haven't been selling stuff on ebay for months, but it used to be widely used and accepted, and have had to add that bit extra quite a few times buying stuff.

Only PITA is that I have to relist every single thing (already sold the Exhaust btw!) manually :(

I'll just add the 3% to the "Buy it now" price once I relist...apparently it should have been included in the price in the first place according to these new rules, ah well...live and learn

Tipping it on its head, cant you list with the charges included and make a statement that says - if you pay by cash on collection then you get a 3% discount.

That way you are offering buyers a bonus, and NOT circumventing paypal charges. Play them their own game. ;)

Guest prescience

No fraid not, the T&Cs are that you cannot discriminate pricewise between PayPal and payment methods - otherwise, you'll end up having your account revoked :(

I know what you mean, but its a question of convenience, they seem to have built a fairly good business on the basis that people will pay a small percentage for a quick simple solution.

Good luck with the sale though either way.

I thought you would be keeping the APS oil pan due to your project, though I seem to remember you already have one fitted.

When you have reposted the items can you update the list above or let me know what Z emblems/badges you have as I may be able to find a use for the Z ones :thumbs:

just finished relisting.... what a pita, will check for mistakes in a sec. Updating links now.. will try and make them smaller too

APS oil pan is not needed anymore, I have the PE one :ninja: (today the second parcel with the remaining bits arrived... :teeth: )