Kinetix HFC

calvinwilson1

Hi guys,

I'm on the look out to buy some kinetix HFC in the next month or two (when funds permit!) for my 2007 hr.

The only problem is I am finding it difficult to find a UK distributor.

I can get the parts delivered from the US but the shipping charges are pretty steep...

Anyone got any ideas?

Should I just save up a bit longer and get a set of BERK's HFC?

Cheers :)

Whats fueling your decision to go for Kinetix HFC over the Berks or Invidia's? Iv seen Berks, and I have Invidia's on mine, and the Invidia's are much higher quality, though you need to supply your own bolts, and reuse/replace the gaskets yourself. Cant speak for the Kentix stuff though

Just out of reading reviews and prices. From what I've read the Kinetix HFC are good quality but are cheaper than them both.

Quick search on google and on the company's websites the HFC for the HR motors...

Kinetix: $399.99

Berks: $549.99

Invidia's: $728.00

So if they are all good quality and suitable, is kinetix not the way to go?

No idea chap, worries me that they are significantly cheaper than the Berks, which are pretty cheap usually anyway. I dont know where the others are made, but maybe the Kinetix gear is cheaper in the US (which is where im guessing you are) because of no import tax or something like that.

Yea I know what you are saying about the quality of the kinetix HFC due to the lower price, but reviews generally don't lie :) lol.

I'm also from Northern Ireland! :D

But anyway... Looks like by best option is just hang off for a wee while and get a set of Berks :)

Cheers

Ah sorry, assumed you were you in the US of A as you quoted $ prices. Not sure about the HR engines, but most people with the DE engine go for the Berks, as they are proven and reasonably priced. Iv went for Invidia's because the quality was much higher than the Berks.