Autosmart wax...

zippypooz

Well I bought some of this today, very impressed, best wax ive used so far...

I paid £30 for a tub, simple to use, put it on, leave it for 15 mins, maybe 10 if a warm day and buff off...DON'T leave it for more than 15 mins though as you'll end up with popeye arms!!

All in all, a nice wax, my Zeds the gun metal colour and it really brought out the metallic in the paintwork whilst giving the colour a deeper look. Id definitely recommend you give it a go!!

Over and out!! B)

Got a free tub of this a few years ago because I work for Autosmart. Just made me think about how rarely I've waxed my car. Think I've only ever used it once or twice. Maybe I should again since mines gunmetal too.

Got a free tub of this a few years ago because I work for Autosmart. Just made me think about how rarely I've waxed my car. Think I've only ever used it once or twice. Maybe I should again since mines gunmetal too.

A FREE TUB!!!!?? Well im happy with the results and if you dont need your tub, please throw it in my direction!!! Ha!!

Auto Finesse Desire and Dodo Juice Supernatural give me the best shine on Gunmetal out of the many I've used. Desire is my fav to use but it's quite pricey so I keep the coat topped up with Supernatural every month and spray the car with CG Speed Wipe once a week which adds gloss and a bit of protection. The car even gleams when it's dirty!

Edited by Jp606
  • Like 1

Auto Finesse Desire and Dodo Juice Supernatural give me the best shine on Gunmetal out of the many I've used. Desire is my fav to use but it's quite pricey so I keep the coat topped up with Supernatural every month and spray the car with CG Speed Wipe once a week which adds gloss and a bit of protection. The car even gleams when it's dirty!

Ahhh I may try that!! Not heard of it before!!