Led upgrade

Zimjason

Hey guys last time I upgraded the LEDs inside the car I blew the bcm so after a long time and man weekends spent outside in the cold and many time with a flat battery as I didn't know my light were left on etc etc I finally fixed it so all back working now :)

I have cut into the wire which caused me all the agro! And put an inline fuse on it now so hopefully I will never have an issues again but this time I'm going to buy the interior LEDs for people you guys recommend haha...

So please pop in here with any links I'm after pretty much all interior LEDs that can be changed to a 6000k or 8000k color something nice an white but a nice tint of blue to it has to be high lumen to :) no point having it look nice if you can't see anything cause the light out put is rubbish

Also looking for some side lights and rear number plate lights in 8000k I have some stupidly bright gree ones ATM but they are more like a 6500-7000k and you can tell the difference with my head lights I'm a picky sod and don't like that so it needs changing haha

Any help much appreciated :)

PM cs2000 on here.

He sorted me out with interior, boot and number plate LEDs. Looks much better than the horrible yellow lights Nissan have. Like an ice white led and really bright.