Carbon Z Badges

Ceejay29

Here for sale I have a pair of carbon effect Z badges for both wings of the 350. They really are a nice touch. I bought these a few weeks back from shire (a fellow member) and havent fitted them; they are in really good condition and recently lacquered. So you are now wondering why I am selling them huh? Well I now have the opportunity to smooth the front wings and fit the 370 badge cluster :D

The idea is to recoup the initial outlay.... so the price is £25 delivered. All packaged up and ready to go; or we can arrange collection if local to Bath :thumbs:

B4F9ACC7-58FF-4F33-B995-71FDCB644379_zpsqivzgad2.jpg

F855BD79-340E-436D-85ED-92A1B0D964B1_zpsavitxaxs.jpg

Thanks for looking

I believe the carbon effect is stuck over the top of the OEM badge, which is then fixed back to the wing as normal. Pop your OEM off and replace with these. Plug and play.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong

370 emblems have arrived so will be putting these on ebay due to lack of interest.

Hi Mate, i'd like to take these off your hands, will you accept payment for them just now or are you going to let the auction run?