Brands Hatch today (Sunday)

Chard

Was spoilt today whilst up at Brands Hatch as there was 3 yes THREE fellow zeds all parked up around me today.

Firstly we have a proper 07 (proper as in the 313 HR engine, well it had the bonnet bulge) black parked up next to a 56 azure convertible these two where getting dirty beside one of the wheelie bins (behind mine, the 07 blade silver) & then parked off nearer to Druids corner was a private plated fellow fastest best colour hahaha (blade) this one I did notice had what looked like Tarmacs recently available rear & side diffusers (glanced on passing so can only assume, looked nice either way)

So all in all a great day watching vintage F1 motors hoon about Brands with the added bonus of being spoilt for choice with several Zeds & not even at a meet ha ha ha.

Chard

• Like 2

i saw you mr blade(na07), haha. the azure was mine, nice 07 plate black hr (mt07)next to me by the bins! looked all over but no marmite to be seen..... :scare:

You didn't look in the Hospitality Car Park..Marmite sat there from 10.30am to 6.30pm..!! :thumbs:

• Like 1

ooh will, you're such a poser..... :p

You should have seen the food and booze, and the waitresses..!!

Did you see the main stage with the bands playing behind the hospitality units ?

Did you have a go at the driving sim..? :thumbs:

Will, I went on the simulator (when I went up brands two weeks ago to mini mania) if its the same one (Clio v6 doing shorter version of brands)

Tinyflier I do apologise for somehow getting gun metal confused with blade :O shocking. Yours did look very nice though good job.

• Like 2