Infiniti Glasgow come up trumps again!

AMT

Well, nothing much to say except brilliant service all round again! Originally went in to see what the rattle was. Initially thought the drop link (which was on its way anyway) so that was replaced but further inspection and, I suppose, a bit of deduction found it was the banana arm... oh dear. Call from David to let me know he was finding the price but to have a look myself see if I can get it at a good price (not many garages will do that for you!) but when I spoke to him again found that for not a lot more than I got offered from traders on here he could get me the arm, so well chuffed. Had the Infiniti M hybrid out for a few days and was very nice indeed. Came back today and my car was rattle free and GLEAMING lol. Thank you very much to Marie & David at Infiniti. Also thanks to the people on here who got back to me. And to anybody round that area who hasn't or isn't using them, you should. And this isn't a 'plug'...they are that good :thumbs:

Edited by AMT

• 2 months later...

Thank you both for your kind words, sorry the reply post has been somewhat delayed but for some reason I had never seen it :-( anyway I have now and I get the chance to say thanks for choosing to use Infiniti Glasgow :-)

I will make sure David and Marie get to see this too I'm sure itll make them both very happy!!!

Keep spreading the good word!

Jason.

• Like 1