Insurance

350zmadconnor

Looking get a 350z before or on my birthday I rang Adrian flux and got quoted £1571 fully comped on 5k millage a year also told if I was a member of forums I could get a further saving does anyone have any other insurance company's witch will be Farley cheap to insure I will be 20 years old and anyone done iam advance driving and If so how much on average does it knock of your insurance

Looking spend around 8k-10k including insurance cheaper the insurance better 350z I can buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any good places to look for the 350z I have seen a place trade-link anyone had experience with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought mine from Tradelink, they are very helpful in finding the right car for you and also it's good to just pop down as they normally have a wide range of Zeds available.

I was 22 when I got my Zed. I'm with elephant fully comp. Paid around 700£ . Add a couple of named drivers , brought my policy down by about half :) although it's very dependant on your postcode