Milltek exhaust

lomoto

Miltek are normally pretty perfromance orientated so i reckon it will unleash a few BHP. Ive got a miltek mani on the mini an it definently freed things up as the mini now pops an farts like a gooden. Also i have it on good authority from people at miniGB that its the best aftermarket mani they have tested :D

Miltek are normally pretty perfromance orientated so i reckon it will unleash a few BHP. Ive got a miltek mani on the mini an it definently freed things up as the mini now pops an farts like a gooden. Also i have it on good authority from people at miniGB that its the best aftermarket mani they have tested :D

cheers for that ,I must admit I had never heard of them before I got this system ,must say though it looks a quality item :thumbs:

cheers for that ,I must admit I had never heard of them before I got this system ,must say though it looks a quality item :thumbs:

The german boys VW audi love them. Ray at west tunning will only fit miltek as will AMD

http://www.millteksport.com/

• 3 months later...

Had a Miltek system on a Golf GTI Turbo, was really impressed with the quality and they are made in reasonably small numbers so if you want a particular design with more/less packing in the boxes etc they will do it.

The Golf system saw a fairly decent BHP increase, so hopefully it should with the Z, although smaller because it isn’t a turbo.

Hi from a newbie!

I found this place for Milltek systems, is it a good price?

http://www.uk-performance.com/products- ... -c-62.html

I hear good things about the brand, is this "the one" to go for..?

I,ve had this system on for a while now, though not as loud as some aftermarket systems, it is a real quality made item and has a nice growl when you floor the throttle but Ok cruising on the motorway...I think if I had bought a louder system it would probably be fraying my nerves by now :teeth: