Dixon`s closes more than half of it`s dealerships

redzed

Dixon`s closes more than half of it`s dealerships, many of them are Nissan dealers :surrender:

List below:

Head office, Doncaster

Citroen, Birstall

Citroen, Halifax

Citroen, S****horpe

Citroen, Wakefield

Ford, Sheffield (Sheaf Gardens)

Ford, Sheffield (Savile St)

Hyundai, Lincoln

Kia, York

Nissan, Birstall

Nissan, Barnsley

Nissan, Grimsby

Nissan, Halifax

Nissan, Huddersfield

Nissan, Lincoln

Nissan, S****horpe

Nissan, Sheffield

Nissan, Worksop

Peugeot, Grimsby

Peugeot, S****horpe

Renault, Barnsley

Renault, Grimsby

Renault, Huddersfield

Renault, Lincoln

Used Car Centre, Doncaster

Vauxhall, Menston

Vauxhall, Selby

There is a help line for people to ring who have ordered cars and paid deposits.

Hope no one here is affected :scare:

Bit of a bummer as I was going to use Nissan Worksop for sevicing etc from now on, as Chesterfield has hardly any room and they cram the cars in - door dings just waiting to happen.

Looks like a long drive for me to find another. :dry: I seriously dont want to risk it at the tiny place.

I beleive the next service is the last one anyway, so may not bother with a Nissan dealership anyway to be honest. Its not like Im looking to sell any time soon, and the difference having the last service from a Nissan dealership Vs another reputable garage will be minimal compared with the overall depreciation anyway.

Still its a bit of a sad loss, as I did find the Nissan dealership at Worksop to be far more personable than the one here in Chesterfield. Unfortunately the arrogance of the top brass seems to filter down to the staff at the branches. :(

Sounds as though you had a much better experience with Worksop than I did at Birstall, I certainly won`t miss them.

I thought about getting mine serviced at a non-Nissan garage, I `ve had mine for 3 years in November so I don`t need a Nissan service for the warranty as it will have run out, and like you I won`t be selling in the near future.