gear knob 350z

M13KYF

This is the OE knob fitted to all 6 speed Almeras, Primeras and X-Trails, not zeds!

I managed to find a pic of one, but not in black.

se-r-0051.jpg

It's a lot shorter than the standard knob, so I doubt it would fit unless you move the gaiter up a little??? Besides, these are nowhere near as good quality as the zed knob.

When I replaced my last gear knob, I had a little accident thanks to some thread lock! :blush: Just check out the complexity of the standard knob and it's easy to see why they are so freakin expensive!!!! :scare:

03022007591.jpg

You have no idea how careful I was in removing it too! I guess I don't know my own strength!!!! :boxing:

In all seriousness, the knob started turning but the thread didn't, which mean't that the plastic casing cracked and then it was pretty much fooked after that! I had to break it all off so that I could get a spanner onto the centre part to remove it! :headhurt:

I bought one of these gear knobs from ebay.

Thought you saw mine at the Wrexham meet mike :)

Its ok but you don't get that plastic spacer you see in the pic.If you are looking to buy one don't be worried about a dodgy dealer as i found him ok(took about four days to arrive).

I bought one of these gear knobs from ebay.

Thought you saw mine at the Wrexham meet mike :)

Its ok but you don't get that plastic spacer you see in the pic.If you are looking to buy one don't be worried about a dodgy dealer as i found him ok(took about four days to arrive).

I have one of these

gear7.jpg