North east help needed

MLC35

Hello all,

I need some help in locating a reliable garage in the North East who can fit and paint my new Nismo V2 replica front bumper, and rear roof spoiler.

The garage I have been using to both maintain and service my Z had originally promised to support me in my project, resulting in me then committing to purchasing a load of stuff (some of you may remember my bravery and skill in fitting my stubby myself), however that was on February 22nd and despite my repeated calls, e-mails and even visits they have not once returned a call or e-mail. I also have to assume they will no longer service my z (or my x-trail).

I have managed to find a chap who refurbished and powder coated my Rays – he did all four and refitted them to the car for £195. To be honest I am stunned by the level of quality so at least that is done.

I also have steel braided brake and clutch lines to go on, so hope to find a mechanic who can do that.

Any recommendations you can offer would be gratefully received as the missus has had enough of a car bumper being at the end of the bed!

Cheers,

J.

Agree with the guys here about Falcon J., great bunch and know what they're doing with a zed!!

It'd be good if you could get there tomorrow, I've spent today making my zed all shiny and pretty ready for all the boys to see tomorrow :D

• Like 1