** Ayesha Update **

toffeeman

Nicely done mate! :thumbs:

Did you just pull the washer caps off the extending nozzles to get the bumper off? Or do you have a guide? I started mine but gave up as didn't want to break anything!

I didn't disconnect the washer system at all. The rubber hoses are plenty long enough to lower the bumper onto the deck. You don't have to touch the headlight washers. The bumper is only off for approx 3 mins, the length of time it takes to swap over the reflectors. Just make sure you have something to lower the bumper onto like the cardboard I used.

Nicely done mate! :thumbs:

Did you just pull the washer caps off the extending nozzles to get the bumper off? Or do you have a guide? I started mine but gave up as didn't want to break anything!

I didn't disconnect the washer system at all. The rubber hoses are plenty long enough to lower the bumper onto the deck. You don't have to touch the headlight washers. The bumper is only off for approx 3 mins, the length of time it takes to swap over the reflectors. Just make sure you have something to lower the bumper onto like the cardboard I used.

Will get mine done when i get back from Holiday, had mine for months :blush: