Touring wheel spacer sizes.

nowhereboy

I've been giving some thought about what to do with the wheels on my Z. I did want some rota's originally but I'm currently saving cash for something more important so I'm now considering cheaper ways to give the car a better stance.

My car has the touring wheels, I have searched and googled but can't find anything showing me the results of the touring wheels on spacers and lowered suspension.

It seems most people go with 25mm rear and 20mm spacers on the front. Is it possible to get away with something a little more aggressive like 30mm on the rear and 25mm up front?

I'll be lowering the car 30mm with springs in the near future and don't want any issues with rubbing etc.

I'm starting to think this could look quite good actually, I'll probably get the wheels refurbed in gunmetal while I'm at it. Should keep the car looking OEM-ish which I'd like to do.

Ah thats handy! Thanks :teeth:

They look good, I'm hoping to achieve a slightly more aggressive stance on the rear tho, I notice the lad who posted the picture said he is using 20mm all round. If thats correct then I'm sure the 25mm should achieve the look I'm hoping for.

I'll be in touch after payday CS.

• Like 1