5 x RS-R Sports*i Coilovers now "In Stock"

Gaz Walker

The RS-R Sports-I Coilover range is specifically designed for the street enthusiast in mind, the upper mounts have polyurethane bushings to reduce unwanted road noise and feel, for a smoother drive on the street, without completely sacrificing performance on the track.

The Sports-I comes with a choice of 3 spring types hard rate (Track Racing), medium rate (Fast Road/Track Racing) and soft rate for (Grand Touring Street driving) Our recommended is medium rate and this is what they come with as standard unless specified. The springs themselves are revolutionary in the fact that they are made from Titanium composite to give additional strength, rigidity and of course a lower unsprung weight.

The coilovers offer a -40mm - +15mm drop over standard front and rear. The coilovers are 36 way adjustable so you can acheive just the correct set up and feel.

The front spring rate on the medium springs is 10kg and the rears are 9kg.

I have the I*Shock sports fitted to my car and the handling is unbelievably good! The best thing I find about the RS-R kit is the smooth operation, no road noise or knocking which is a true sign of a well made kit. I have been to the RS-R factory and all the coilovers are hand made in Japan and their testing quality department was very impressive.

Here's the pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks

Kevin