SL55 AMG

D4V3 GT4

Looks like I might be buying it off my boss, been driving it for the past week or so, fast as ****

I'll post some pics after I've cleaned it over the weekend.

The power is awesome love it!!!!

Sold yours yet?

Nice car the Merc. Pics???? B)

4.7sec 0-60 is nothing to write home about tbh, especially considering it's got a V8 with nearly 500bhp ffs! must be weighing 10 tonnes or close enough, sorry not my type of car.

New costs £100k!!! for that price there's much better metal around imo

4.7sec 0-60 is nothing to write home about tbh, especially considering it's got a V8 with nearly 500bhp ffs! must be weighing 10 tonnes or close enough, sorry not my type of car.

New costs £100k!!! for that price there's much better metal around imo

What other mid size coupe that has that sort of power and performance would you get for £100k Val? :)

I'm just saying I wouldn't buy it new at that price and for what it is. (massive barge-like car)

£100k would be better spent on a proper sportscar in my opinion.

in that case even a TT Z with std internals will be as fast (easily 4.7 secs to 60 and most prob faster in the corners...), and save yourself a shedload of cash :teeth:

bhp numbers are just for pub chats, it's how fast the car really is that's important to me

I wouldn't dream of paying 100k either val, different ball game though getting a 100k car in mint condition for a smidge over 40. As for the 0-60 well that's as much to do with the driver than the motors capability. It's plenty fast for me, for the time being anyway

Here it is, although after looking after it for a few weeks it's going back!!

Just sold my house after 18months of being on the market, thank f***!

And need 65k to put down :scare:

So the Zeds going and looks like a normal cars on the way for a year or so!!

I was getting around 10-12mpgs with the Merc, can't do it at the min.

Also thanks for what ever you guys have said regarding my motor, hopefullly I've got someone who ain't gonna mess me around!!!

I was driving like an idiot I must admit, useing the paddle shift 80% of the time. sounds ace!

Nailing it in first......oooooh

Anyway, normal car all the way now for at least a year. Haven't a clue what to get.

How are you finding the Lambo Sarnie, expensive? or do you try not to think about it...... I'd so love one!

I was driving like an idiot I must admit, useing the paddle shift 80% of the time. sounds ace!

Nailing it in first......oooooh

Anyway, normal car all the way now for at least a year. Haven't a clue what to get.

How are you finding the Lambo Sarnie, expensive? or do you try not to think about it...... I'd so love one!

I just don't think about it. I don't look at the pump when filling up, put my fingers in my ears when the girls tells me how much it is, hand over my card, throw away the receipt and get back to :drive1

Lovin it :teeth: