Wheel knocked hard how steering wheel off center

plebpl

Hey guys, well a few days ago I was out for a drive and due to a cyclist and a idiotic driver I was given the option of a head on crash or a curbed wheel. Well I ended up hitting the curb quite hard and now my steering wheel is of center.

I have had the front wheel tracking checked and have been told its spot on, Is there anything I may have bent that's now causing the issue? Track rod ends are my first thought?

For those who care luckily the curbing to my wheel isn't too bad, about a 10cm gauge out of the alloy in one spot only. should cost 20-30 quid to get it fixed but I think I will get my wheels powder coated gunmetal grey at the same time.

I appreciate any help!

Had my geometry done today and it has helped massively! It almost feels better than it did before the knock and im pretty sure I havant bent anything now!

Thank you very much ZMANALEX been a great help.

For you suspention wizards I had the read out below, I know the very basics but im not sure how far out it actually was? is it too bad or not? any info regarding how far out it was will be great.

E44A1A67-E7CA-4B03-A8DA-76D2C5254564.jpg

Ryan