cobra y pipe back exhaust system with de-cats

jack350z

ive got a 350z 313 GT 2007 and thinking of going with the cobra y pipe back system and get it de catted aswel. The car isnt mapped at the moment (will be once complete) so i dont expcect to see nothing dramatic but what sort of increase in the power stats could i expect to see before it gets mapped with just the usual breathing mods (CAI Intake and full exhaust system excluding exhaust mani).... ive been told a decat for this car with this engine gives 15 -20 BHP before its mapped... is that true? i find it hard too believe myself.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? iam stil learning alot about this car

thank you. :)

Will have a Cobra resonated exhaust and cobra ypipe up for sale soon, got someone else interested at the moment but would like to sell both items together.

Thats exactly what iam looking for mate. how much you wanting for it and when?

Thanks.

how loud is the system bud? i had a Spoon Sports cat back system on my old EP3 and i was hated by my neighbours! bloody thing set car alarms off it was soo noisy... and droned like hell. So iam looking for somthing abit more subtle with this one.

Any power gains, as minimum as they'll be will only be released after a remap, the exhaust once fitted will be for noise only, please do let us know if we can help with the Cobra Exhaust... :)

how much are your cobra resonated systems mate?

Jack, the Resonated system is £425, details can be seen here - http://cougarstore.c...8db4373fa307dba :)

Steve/Humpy above is a top bloke to deal with, so if he has his available used its worth a buy... :)

cheers bud! :) wheres your shop based just out of curiosity?

yeah i'll def have to look into his system if hes selling.

basically iam looking for a system thats quite on idle and sounds good when you put your foot down, without setting off every car alarm on my street.

is the cobra resonated exhaust system for me then you recon or do you recommend another system for what iam looking for?

Jack, the Resonated system is £425, details can be seen here - http://cougarstore.c...8db4373fa307dba :)

Steve/Humpy above is a top bloke to deal with, so if he has his available used its worth a buy... :)

cheers bud! :) wheres your shop based just out of curiosity?

yeah i'll def have to look into his system if hes selling.

basically iam looking for a system thats quite on idle and sounds good when you put your foot down, without setting off every car alarm on my street.

is the cobra resonated exhaust system for me then you recon or do you recommend another system for what iam looking for?

Think you may want to listen to various exhaust clips before jumping in feet first so to speak. To be honest a Miltek system may possibly sound like what you are looking for :shrug: Quiet when needed then a nice note when you put your foot down...

If not just buy something from Mitz as he is a legend :teeth:

Edited by Humpy
  • Like 1

The resonated Cobra is great for day to day, not too intrusive for both long and short journeys and it suits the Zed perfectly... :)

We're Leicester based, if you're local head over to us tomorrow as we're fitting both the resonated and non resonated tomorrow... :)

im in gt yarmouth near Norwich, so i could come over and see you guys somtime. i am currently working away though so i wouldnt be able to make it iam afraid.

Yes this system seems ideal for me then. they sound great.

• Like 1