Pics of non-GT seats required

ColinS

Fantastic, thanks. You've no idea how long i've been looking for decent pics.

I'm considering buying these for my Z when it arrives on the 1st of Sept as i've got my 2.5k GT money to spend :)

REC264000590.jpg

They look nice , how much ??

Fantastic, thanks. You've no idea how long i've been looking for decent pics.

I'm considering buying these for my Z when it arrives on the 1st of Sept as i've got my 2.5k GT money to spend :)

Colin, you could do that or you could just recover your non gt seats to a high standard for about £500!! Thats what Tim (lomoto) did and they look better than the Nissan ones......

Bare in mind that with Recaros, you need to get the right rails for them...... they ain't cheap. Few of the guys on here have done it and plenty of your traders can give you advice....... just make sure you have sorted before you buy just the seats, as they won't fit straight in as is.......

Not cheap, but better value than the GT pack i think!!!!!

Yea i understand about the runners, not available from Recaro UK either need to get them from Recaro Japan.

Ok Colin, I'd ask Adam at Z1 Performance on here as well via PM about prices. He may have them in stock or being able to source cheaper than coming from Japan! :thumbs:

I can honestly say, Tim's seats are amazing, they are miles better than the leather seats that come as standard and they seem a much more durable leather too.

Id personally get a retrim over a new seat, you can always have different materials too B)