CARBON ROOF BONNET AND BOOT

Zedrush

Yeh no worries, am looking for two so ill carry on looking for the other :thumbs: Is it the one that has three grooves either side or is it the plain one?

I'm pretty sure that it's the same as the OEM bonnet but made from carbon fibre.

I'll do my best to get some pictures and an idea of what he wants for it when he gets back to work next week! :thumbs:

That Z is the sickest Z out there imo (4.2L TT). He has new wheels though: http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285098

CF bonnet/hatch will look good if your Z has already a nice bodykit. On just a standard Z without any exterior modifications, it will look a bit weird.

I love that Z....

Not keen on the new wheels though. :dry:

neither am I his old ones looked much better imo

+1

Aren't the new ones the same as the ones on Envy's azure zed? :)

That Z is the sickest Z out there imo (4.2L TT). He has new wheels though: http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285098

CF bonnet/hatch will look good if your Z has already a nice bodykit. On just a standard Z without any exterior modifications, it will look a bit weird.

I love that Z....

Not keen on the new wheels though. :dry:

neither am I his old ones looked much better imo

+1

Aren't the new ones the same as the ones on Envy's azure zed? :)

Except they are silver/black on Envy's as opposed to silver/blue. There's a guy with silver/red and that's just wrong. :thumbdown: