7in Windows CE tablet/GPS

fellsteruk

Hi all,

Anyone any good with windows CE? I got a dps tablet to mount in the zed, the navigation side of it is great but it has a kind of interface ontop screen shot below, anyway i am trying to change background image but for the life of me i cannot find out how to change it. I have added the desired image on the SD card and using the photo viewer i can see it bt no clear way to set as background.

All help welcome

705-7-inch-Resistive-Screen-Windows-CE-6-0-4GB-Car-GPS-Navigator-with-Multimedia-Player-FM-Radio-TF-Slot-Grey-6349144926209886931.JPG

Very tempted to use a 'shall I google that link' but...

It could be as simple as right clicking a blank area of the screen (touch and hold should simulate a right click) and the select change desktop background. Basically the same way as you would on a desktop.

The other way sounds like a pain in the but

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa452934.aspx

The UI doesn't enable you to change it like you would on a normal desktop also the files appear to be in ROM so it's not as simple as just find/replace or pointing to a new image for background.

It's driving me mad, gonna use this device for my tablet satnav install but once done I will be looking at replacing with nexus or other android device.