Watching my car from the window

nixy

I was in a restaurant earlier this week with a friend and my car was parked across the road but I could see it from the window. I was constantly looking to see if it was ok and was amazed how many people I saw stopping and peering through the car window! It was quite amusing. The alarm also went off at one point - it has done that a few times - do you think I should have it looked at to see if it can be made less sensitive? If anything really heavy goes by it goes off. Or should I just leave it and think what the hell?

Welcome to Sunset owners world :thumbs:

I was out with my parents for a meal last week and my dad came in saying three women we're peering in my window.... I was parked next to a 360 Modena :lol: I don't know if it is because there are no Nissan burgers on mine, so the less informed haven't a clue what it is :)

My alarm never goes off..... :surrender:

My personal preference would be to have an alarm that goes off easily rather than risk ending up with an alram that doesnt sound unless it gets a good smack (by which time its a bit late) or even worse, not at all.

Exactly.

I'd rather have an alarm that went off everytime anyone even went near the car, than one that only goes off if it get's whacked.