Auto DJ

SunGodRA

Does anyone know what the AutoDJ button is supposed to do?? - it is located by the rear view mirror next to what looks like a sensor and another button which says map point on it - any idea???? :headhurt:

auto dim rear view mirror :)

It is a JDM unique service not yet implemented in Europe... :thumbdown:

using internet services, Nissan CARWINGS system allows you to use the following...

http://musicmatch.com/download/free/?OS ... D=&OEM=MMD

Musicmatch On Demand offers instant, unlimited streaming access to more than 900,000 songs. Easily search and browse by popular tracks, related artists or personalized recommendations. Access On Demand tracks anytime, anywhere, from any PC, and mix them with tracks in your existing Music Library to build custom playlists. You can even email playlists of your favorite music to friends so they can listen too, for FREE.

AutoDJ

The new and improved AutoDJ is the easiest way to automatically create the perfect playlist and discover new music. By harnessing the power of the Musicmatch Music Discovery Engine, AutoDJ can create custom playlists from your library, the Musicmatch On Demand service or both. Simply choose selection criteria, such as playlist size, popularity, release date and mix diversity, and AutoDJ does the rest.

I would attch a very interesting document that explains the system overview and direction which Nissan is taking with telematics, and shows your autodj button, but my upload quota has been used... :thumbdown: how do i clean up this upload stuff?

Do i have to find the posts with pics etc and delete them?

You can do that, or we can clear them out for you, or the easiest solutio is to have a photobucket accout or similar for image files. leaving your quota free for other stuff such as documents.

Click the profile button under your post, it will take you to a page where you can then see what size your quota is, and how much is used, there is a link to the attachment control pannel.

If you follow that you can see what you have uploaded and what size it is, you can then pick and chose what you want to remove in order to make room for a document.

it's not pie in the sky... it is happening now... your car is partly proof of it... it is just that Europe are around 5 years behind Japan in this kind of technology...

It is coming, slowly but coming...the problem with europe is that we are a very complex market...the germans think they know best, the english want their unique system, the spanish think it should be unique to them and the italians want their own viewpoints and requirements...and don't get me started with the French, we are all very idiosyncratic, and diversification will make it slower to introduce... Japan and US are easier to implement rapidly and cost effectively...

Does anyone know what the AutoDJ button is supposed to do?? - it is located by the rear view mirror next to what looks like a sensor and another button which says map point on it - any idea???? :headhurt:

auto dim rear view mirror :)

thats what I thought but wasn't 100% so deleted the reply

I assume you have a JDM model. IF so I have no idea.

On UK there is this function on the Bose which shuffles the cd's and tracks

I think you are talking about the "RPT" button on the right hand side of the cassette opening, press it repeatedly and gives you several options...

repeat track

repeat CD

Random CD

ALL MIX

something like this ...