utec thread locked

laguna seca

to answer your question prescience my aps tt is near completion.

so when you getting the utec fitted for the s/c.

as for the name change i fancied a change simple as that i have nothing to hide. minel yes you have access to members details so does the M.O.D

but they don't go blabbing to russia about it. :rant:and that jibe about the

575 bhp read thethread that guy's a dreamer.

Guest prescience

You'll no doubt be pleased with the results when its done.

As soon as I can with the UTEC for the added peace of mind over the SplitSec- nothing wrong with the latter per se, just that the opportunity to improve the safety margin at substantially reduced cost has arisen. On that basis, it makes sense to pursue it. Hoping for small gains since the standard SplitSec tune is rich (rather like the Unichip APS tune) but the gains are immaterial to me currently. It'll be full fuel return system, 440 injectors and walbro tuned before I venture to the 3.12 pulley.

No point going over old ground on the other :)

Guest prescience

That's gonna be a bit of a trek for you - but you'd be welcome i'm sure.

Stillen with the bonnet hump presumably - guy on the old forum had one and did some other great stuff with that car :p

as for the name change i fancied a change simple as that i have nothing to hide. minel yes you have access to members details so does the M.O.D

but they don't go blabbing to russia about it. :rant: and that jibe about the

575 bhp read thethread that guy's a dreamer.

I didn't post away your email details did I? It is the team's opinion that if you are a known member on the other forum you should stick to using your same username here too, thats the impression we got there, so we thought it only fair to ask the same here. About the thread with the newbie, there's nothing wrong with dreaming, that's how you make them reality.

I'm glad you are still posting here, and are welcome to any meets, or the UTEC day. We do need 2 more cars to make it happen, though. Also, aren't you the guy who showed up briefly @ the Lake District drive that I organised last year?

AHHHHH :scare::scare::scare: Spend money ........ but I don't have any !!!!!

No sorry mate ..... no cash for that sort of thing ...... Nik's spent every penny I've got six times over at the moment on a single horse power modification to our life style ..... if she catches me spending money on my car then shell think her plan can go live !!!!!!!

I might come along and watch though ....... I don't think it's too far away from me is it ??????