Got some Rays fitted

GT Driver

I have those touring wheels and I fall into the minority that prefers them over the rays.

They look great once the car is lowered and wearing spacers. Still doesn't stop me wanting rota grids tho ;)

They do look far better than standard wheels. When I bought my Z, Rays were high on the list of desirable features.

Rays over standards easily, lovely looking wheels! I've got a set on eBay but bugger me don't people ask stupid questions lol.

I didn't think the standard GT wheels looked bad at all. They do look great and completely agree with you nowhereboy they would look great with the car lowered and with spacers. I had the GT wheels on my first Zed and always said I wanted the Rays on my next!

She didn't look bad on standard GTs at all

20140216_152803_zpskzd3wxru.jpg

What does is for me with the Rays is 1) The increased caliper exposure to show off the beautiful brembos (and soon black edition grooved discs, 2) the curving of the spokes and dimples in them look fantastic 3) the weight reduction looking at 20kgs all round. Might not seem like much but it every little helps.

A set of 25mm spacers are in order for the Rays I think.

• Like 1