30mm & 25mm Wheel Spacers on Standard Suspension

Mulbers

Morning,

I've been looking through the forum to find someone who has 30mm spacers on the rear, 25mm on the front, with standard suspension. I have seen the chap who put 30mm on the rear, looks great but I'm pretty sure his was lowered. Unfortunately round where I live they are quite keen on speed bumps, so can’t really go dropping the car without losing the bumper.

I have the 18" Rays.

Any help would be great on this. Would like to order them up for the weekend.

Cheers.

From my research into it I've seen that 30/25 is fine on standard suspension but it you want to lower it you'll have to roll the arches to stop rubbing.

I've already torn the crap out of one Y Pipe and had it replaced and when exiting my culdisac I have about 5 speed bumps to contend with so have zero intention to lower it.

It isnt that the car is too low but that it's too long in my opinion. I ended up marooning it on my inlaws crappy driveway the day after I bought it splitting both Y Pipe flexis. Oops.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Cheers fella,

I have bottomed out a few times. All rather embarrassing.

The main reason I was asking as I wanted to know what the gap from wheel to arch would look like with a 30/25 setup on standard suspension.

I've ordered a set anyway so should have them in a week or so. I will post before and after pictures.