Touring wheels recently refurbed

aidan

Off topic slightly sorry, but do you know the exact colour of them? Did you do them yu0rself? If so with a gun? Lovely colour and finish, just what I'm after when I get my GT's done!

Buy his, sell yours. It's the cheapest option :lol:

What he said. Even bashed up Tourers go for at least £100 on ebay. Possibly £200 if in decent nick.

At £200 these are a steal! Buy these, swap the tyres, sell yours, job done.

I have 18" Rays but preferred these wheels when looking at Zeds, they just look bigger than the Rays imo.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I prefer the look of them too, I just prefer the weight of the rays :lol:

Off topic slightly sorry, but do you know the exact colour of them? Did you do them yu0rself? If so with a gun? Lovely colour and finish, just what I'm after when I get my GT's done!

What he said. Even bashed up Tourers go for at least £100 on ebay. Possibly £200 if in decent nick.

I have 18" Rays but preferred these wheels when looking at Zeds, they just look bigger than the Rays imo.

I prefer the look of them too, I just prefer the weight of the rays :lol:

Don't the Tourers weigh twice as much or something lol

Touring 11kg while the rays are 8.5kg....so not twice as much! :teeth: .....looking forward (NOT) to putting them up the loft.

To be fair, every one whitters on about wheel weight but no one mentions tyre weight - which can range from 4-6kg for a 18inch tyre.

FWIW - The tourings are same weight as the aniversary wheels.

Touring 11kg while the rays are 8.5kg....so not twice as much! :teeth: .....looking forward (NOT) to putting them up the loft.

To be fair, every one whitters on about wheel weight but no one mentions tyre weight - which can range from 4-6kg for a 18inch tyre.

They're also REALLY strong! I've given mine some rather big knocks on track and they've all held up really well :)

They're also REALLY strong! I've given mine some rather big knocks on track and they've all held up really well :)

Should be fine then if I drop them trying to lift them up too loft :blush::D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Makes sense! :teeth:

Sorry only just seem this! I've got Rays and wanted to stick with the, so they're currently being refurbed in a similar colour now :p

Makes sense! :teeth:

Sorry only just seem this! I've got Rays and wanted to stick with the, so they're currently being refurbed in a similar colour now :p

Good man Josh, mind and post some piccies once painted.