South East Monthly Meet:Cowfold on Sunday 15th June 2008

Lugger

What Happend To You 3FIDDYZ

I Thought You Were Following Me Sunday ? :p

LED Reflecters B)B)

Your Spot On JAY That CHILLI Is Da MUTZ NUTZZ......... :thumbs:

Yeh sorry mate, Went right at the first roundabout as that was the way back to Horsham....

Could have followed you but I dont know all the roads round the area... Prob best if there was a police trap!!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatly cant make that one as I am off to CAT driver training.... Looking forward to the alpine track at millbrook!!:scare: and then the High Speed bowl.... Double :scare::scare:

Also there is another big meet at Duxford if anyone is interested , about 20 Zeds from the OC (I think some people post here too) and 15ish nice people and cars from the Skyline OC.

No pre purchase tickets needed, just pay on the door!

Whens the June date or is that not set yet?

Try posting up about our Wales meet on the OC, Mark, and see how long it lasts. ;)

http://forums.DELETED.com//index.php?showtopic=18900 posted on www.350zuk.com .

As per usual I am here for the Zed, not the politics and the past. The more info that can be shared and the better prices we can get by working as one unit the better in my book.....

Mark, please don't think that was a pop at you. I'm delighted that we have a new wave of members to whom past and politics mean nothing.

Good luck with your post, however, you will find that it is not possible to link to this site from the other. Usually, it just links back to the OC but on this occasion it doesn't seem to work at all.

To make it clear, all our events are open to all Zed owners. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This will be the last one I can come to for a few weeks, so see you there!

Sun 25th May - Getting Married :scare:

Sun 1st June - in Egypt :yahoo:

Sun 8th June - still in Egypt, probably be this colour by now: :angry:

This will be the last one I can come to for a few weeks, so see you there!

Sun 25th May - Getting Married :scare:

Sun 1st June - in Egypt :yahoo:

Sun 8th June - still in Egypt, probably be this colour by now: :angry:

Be really careful in Egypt!!!!!!! :surrender:

See u sunday

• 4 weeks later...

Back from my honeymoon and chomping at the bit for a brekkie. I will be at the Cowfold cafe this coming Sunday with my fiancee and all those darned Smart cars, so if anyone fancies popping along that would be great. Short notice I know, sorry guys :wacko:

Hope u had a good honeymoon..no incidents to report?

cant make this one im busy at Olympia Exhibiton halls all wkend. See u next time.

Depends what you mean by incidents. We had a few "incidents" :teeth: if you know what I mean, but other than that, no, all was well. I know you were worried about terrorist activities but there are so many tourist police about its not an issue.

This is where we stayed:

http://www.sofitel.com/sofitel/fichehot ... otel.shtml