South East Monthly Meet:Cowfold on Sunday 15th June 2008

Lugger

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be there for this one...

Also it may be an idea for whoever started this thread to edit the heading to include the next meeting date instead of having to trawl through posts to find it!!

Thanks for the suggestion about updating the heading, never thouight of doing that :blush:

Lugger is the organiser.. and just to remind everyone about the date of this meet its Sunday 19th April at 9-10am at Cowfold ;)

You mean Sunday 20th :lol:

People arrive anytime around 9am-10am, early is better when the weather is good as the place gets packed out with bikes as well as cars.

I take it that was before You did a left at the round about and I did a right?!!

Yep, Pics will be up later!

Good to meet you guys too and hope we can get a few more donw next time. Tis a god meeting point for the summer!

I take it that was before You did a left at the round about and I did a right?!!

Yep, Pics will be up later!

Good to meet you guys too and hope we can get a few more donw next time. Tis a god meeting point for the summer!

Yes we all went left and you went right. The next roundabout on the right were all the marked cars and the bikes pulling the speeders. and futher up on the left was the unmarked car with a camera on a pod pointing at the cars on the opposite carriageway! Sneaky! They did say they weren't after us....

Agreed.. definately a good meeting point for the summer!

Just sorry about my lawn mower.. if u look in the "wanted" section youll see that ive put up a post about Y pipe replacement needed and the problem..

Just wondering.. did we finally get out numbered by those smarty cars? hehe :blush:

Unfortunatly cant make that one as I am off to CAT driver training.... Looking forward to the alpine track at millbrook!!:scare: and then the High Speed bowl.... Double :scare::scare:

Also there is another big meet at Duxford if anyone is interested , about 20 Zeds from the OC (I think some people post here too) and 15ish nice people and cars from the Skyline OC.

No pre purchase tickets needed, just pay on the door!

Whens the June date or is that not set yet?

Whens the June date or is that not set yet?

Not set as yet, they generally run every two to four weeks. You may wish to set one up now as I am on my honeymoon :wub: from the end of May to mid-June so won't be around.

I Think The Name Chilli Red Gives It Away ... Jay . :p:P:P:P

:lol::blush: thats a stunning car really nicely modded B)

One of my fave Zeds, my pics dont do the colour and kit justice. I think the Do-Luck kits is one of the best looking around and the ING's carbon hood just sets it off...