Nismo Style PU Front Splitter

pjf1985

Here I have a Nismo style PU Front Splitter for sale. I am only selling it as I stupidly purchased it without checking it would fit my '56 reg 350z. This is for pre-facelift zeds (pre 2006) only. It hasn't been fitted as it wouldn't fit anyway, so is in new condition.

I would like £100 inc postage for this. Fitting kit is included and unopened.

IMAG0638.jpg

f3fe5d34-223c-41c3-8503-076377e26135.jpg

Thanks! :)

in terms of fitting, is it a DIY job or is it a take to a bodyshop and have properly fitted. I am after a black one of these. Would it need to be properly sprayed black or is it already?I know it sounds like a stupid question since its black in the photo.

in terms of fitting, is it a DIY job or is it a take to a bodyshop and have properly fitted. I am after a black one of these. Would it need to be properly sprayed black or is it already?I know it sounds like a stupid question since its black in the photo.

I'd say it looks pretty easy to do but haven't attempted it yet. I read somewhere its a good idea to jack up the front of the car to make things easier and you have to remove the OEM spiltter on the front. Then you've just got a few brackets and screws to secure it.

It's black plastic unpainted but looks nice and shiny and would be fine to leave as it is, that was my plan.

Mines unpainted at the moment - DSC_0098_zps7df17752.jpg

However I need to get it painted up as It is starting to get stretch marks in the middle. (Nothing bad) Just the effect when it's not painted :)

What is this side skirt?

Side Step from Tarmac.