Sigh, window broke now

Danny350z

£500 from Nissan! Sod that, I'd just keep the window up!

There are issues with opening and closing the door though. Mainly the window drops when opened but when you close the door it fails to go back up. Leaves a nice gap for the rain to get in.

There are issues with opening and closing the door though. Mainly the window drops when opened but when you close the door it fails to go back up. Leaves a nice gap for the rain to get in.

Have you tried the reset procedure ?? that may cure that problem

Ah yes, forgot about that!

Have you tried cleaning your motor, maybe that'll cure yours? :p

What's the reset? Doesn't that involve pulling the door trim apart?

Have you tried cleaning your motor, maybe that'll cure yours? :p

What's the reset? Doesn't that involve pulling the door trim apart?

here you go, I'm too good to you :)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... ndow+reset

Guilty conscience more like!

Boll0cks if you dont bid your never gonna buy anything, you'll have to get your arse into gear next time :teeth:

How did you think you were going to get it ? thought transfer instead of money transfer :p

No, I'd have just waited till it ended with 0 bids and bought it. Why did you wait so long before you bid? Same reason as me probably not wanting to attract attention to it? Soon as someone sees someone is interested in it you get into a stupid bidding war. I see you kept pretty quiet about it until I posted on here, so you were obviously watching this thread ;)

No, I'd have just waited till it ended with 0 bids and bought it. Why did you wait so long before you bid? Same reason as me probably not wanting to attract attention to it? Soon as someone sees someone is interested in it you get into a stupid bidding war. I see you kept pretty quiet about it until I posted on here, so you were obviously watching this thread ;)

I watch ever thread and I had the window motor on my Ebay watch list long before Mikey put it up here ..if you look at my feedback you will see I do buy the odd thing off Ebay ;)

Lomoto, I tried the above for a window that was winding up & down painfully slowly, then clicking only and now nothing happens. I assume by "MANUALLY ROLL the window all the way down" you mean to do so with the switch & electrics? Is there something I'm missing or another way to roll the window when the power is gone? thanks for any gen in advance...

p.s loved the slideshow of your car. How did you get the wing mirrors to retract with the central locking?

Lomoto, I tried the above for a window that was winding up & down painfully slowly, then clicking only and now nothing happens. I assume by "MANUALLY ROLL the window all the way down" you mean to do so with the switch & electrics? Is there something I'm missing or another way to roll the window when the power is gone? thanks for any gen in advance...

p.s loved the slideshow of your car. How did you get the wing mirrors to retract with the central locking?

Sounds like you want a new motor as well if it that slow to roll down , either that or the window mechanism is seized :surrender: yes manually roll down means use the switch :thumbs:

On JDM's some models have the optional fold in mirrors with the central locking :teeth:

Click below to fix broken windows, slow winding and no winding electric motors. Hope this helps. I'm over the moon that my new (to me) car is bak 100% :teeth:

I can't upload the whole file in one posting, so I'll post the 2 photos first and then the word doc. If a moderator / admin-er can put this right & join these 2 pictures with the rest of the "how to", I'd be grateful [/img]