Performance Advice

MarkZZZ

Hi Guys & Girls,

I've got a 350Z GT4 so the 300HP Engine and want so advice regarding perforance mods.

I've got a Cobra Y Pipe back system but was wondering about the next step?

Do I start with a Cobra Y Pipe and then Berk HFC or stick with the standard Y Pipe and go HFCs?

Also I have the standard Airbox. Will a Plen Spacer help?

Planiing on doing them all over a period of time but in which sequence would you guys recommend?

Then over to Jez at H-Dez for a re-map

Many thanks

Mark

Welcome along ......If it's the up rev engine then the OEM set up that's On it is the best for BHP and you just need to change the panel filter for a performance one simple 35£ mod .. And the spacer can be added anytime before the up rev re mapping you want get any thing out off any off the mods until the tuning is done.. So I would go for the exhaust system and the HFCs next just for the sound off the V6 coming alive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've played with all combo on the revup engine and dynoed most to say what works or a waste of time before going sc'd. Here what's required

MREV 2

Plenum spacer

Panel filter

Full service: Oils, iridium plugs, belts*

Grounding kit*

Decat and y pipe.

Y pipe back exhaust if you want a better sound or the OEM is knackered

Uprev remap after all of above

Anything else is a waste of time. The 2 items in asterisk donot make power but ensure smooth running of the car.

To get the best out of the car you also need to improve the brake, clutch and handling. This is obviouly planned usage and budget dependent.

Do your research then start spending😜

• Like 2