a zed iv got my eye on

Dan350

its abit far in my opinion though thats the only thing... 136 miles from me and no guarantee itl be a winner... heres another though that is quite local from where i am. (im sure id be able to knock a bit off the price though!)

http://www.autotrade...s/200?logcode=p

Looks ok, think it's a non GT mind, therefore the price is pretty high. The pictures don't do it any justice either, it would benefit hugely from a good detail. If you're going to pay top money for one make sure absolutely nothing needs done to it and that nothing will need doing to it for the foreseeable future :thumbs:

Yeah I know, all the ones that I can find that are GT are abit out of my price range or too high milage for my liking! :( 80/90+

Dan what is your mileage preference?

I bought mine a 53plate, 60k on the clock - £6300 FNSH.

Anything under 60k is okay, for the right price with all the service history etc, pain in the A*se is that im waitin for my current car to sell :( lol

Slightly off topic, just tryna work out weekly cost (roughly). 200 miles a week to work, 80-85% motorway at a steady 70-80mph, would 60 quid a week cover that? (For fuel) Excuse me if its a lame question just wanna work out some rough figures lol

Edited by Dan350

Yeah easily. I do 50 Mile round journey a day for work. I managed to do 150-200 miles on £30 before, when it was a week before payday and times were tough :lol:

Wicked :) of course the first few weeks il be abit trigger happy with the right foot but thats to be expected ;) I do 42 mile a day for work. quite happy with how affordable they can be considering! Buzzing about getting one :D

Edited by Dan350

Don't get me wrong, at time it does drink fuel, if you're having a stressful week or you need to get some where fast, you will see that needle move :lol: I've done like a full tank in 2 days before etc. It's just about how you drive, and if it's town or motorway.

Yeah course, thats expected though, but during the week to and from work I never really rush, I work nights at stansted aswell so m11 is always clear, the more I can save during the week the more I can afford to enjoy the car at the weekend :)

What abut this for £7,000?

1533893_10151980918134790_60929534_n.jpg

Immaculate inside and out, low miles... :)

Sell me your bumper first mate :D

Back on topic, I personally would probably avoid buying an 11 year old car with 20k miles on the clock. That's less than 2k miles a year, it's possibly never been on a long journey in its life! Less chance of it being warmed up properly too!