x4 Bridgestone REO40 Std Fit for 350Z

Mr Leigh

Guest prescience

:welcome:

Although it is a shame your first post is a For Sale one, I hope you plan to contribute to the forum more constructively in the future :)

• 1 month later...
Lomoto, I was looking at new tyres, whats your opinion on these Bridgestone REO40's?

B)

I dont think I couldwrite down here for fear of libel action :angry:

IMHO I think they are dangerous !!

I have replaced mine with Falken 452,s which are worlds better,and a good value tyre .I am sure everyone will have an opinion on tyres ,but the two brands I have used on my car the Falkens are way the best....I would never buy Bridgestones as replacements..

see this thread http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

Had Falkens on my previous car, the Evo VI, they were v.good. I have Pirelli P6000's on at the moment, they have 3mm tread left and was just gonna replace them with Prelli's again, unless you think I should consider Falkens?

Had Falkens on my previous car, the Evo VI, they were v.good. I have Pirelli P6000's on at the moment, they have 3mm tread left and was just gonna replace them with Prelli's again, unless you think I should consider Falkens?

give the Falkens a try ,Ive been very impressed with them ,in fact I,ll put another set on when these are worn :thumbs:

Nah, I completely agree that the 'Stones are absolute rubbish. I've said it before, they're ok in the dry but as soon as there is any bit of moisture on the road they're a nightmare. Break traction far far far too easily, even in a straight line. I'm really disappointed as I'd always heard that the Potenza was a decent tyre, maybe they just don't work well on the Z.

No idea mate, sorry, never had any. I need to change mine now so I'm gonna try the Falkens.

Oh btw - sorry for 3 posts on my last message, my laptop's having a nightmare at the moment, due for rebuild this weekend.