STRESSED...Immobiliser.

CamThow

it was all plug and play. only difference is he has grounded the handbrake cable so the video etc works. (wasn't sure if this was a live) we removed the head unit, harness, heater controls and ribbon and still had the high draw down

there was a dent in the ribbon cable about the size of a match head but I used the meter on ohm to check for continuity between the pins and it showed that the insulation was intact and once it was the removed the high draw down was still present

Edited by Richie-B

So I guess out of these components which are located in the center of the dash which might have been effected with the stereo install?

It might be a coincidence and its not related....

My 5 series manage to die in the presence of cam thro's car so coincidence isn't out the question

I'd like to thank Richie for his help today, been much appreciated, like said, even with everything iv touched removed there's still something drawing the current

Another thing is, when the car is turned on, even driving, as soon as I turn the fan on all the lights turn on to do with vdc, but that fuse is ok...

• Like 1