Carbon Fibre Instrument Top Cover

Tinyflier

Purchased from RWS Motorsport Development in Japan is this superbly molded top cover for the instrument panel.

Picture (with my forum name) shows the item for sale, the other is from RSW site showing it fitted. Fits snugly on to top panel with double sided tape (which is already applied).

Sadly the stunning weave didn't match that of my gear shift surround so I decided not to fit it.

Retail price in Japan is approx £88 plus p&p - am offering it for £65 plus p&p or free collection (Surrey).

InstrumentHood.jpg

InstrumentHoodfitted.jpg

• 1 month later...

The ones from RWS and Evo-R are vey different.

The RWS unit is a much finer weave and covers more of the top of the gauge pods than the Evo-R does. Hard to describe but obvious when you check pics on respective web sites.

Also the RWS site doesn't have an English language "shop" - is only in Japanese - I can help out with placing orders if you need.

David.

DO NOT BUY FROM EVO-R'S WEB SITE, I DID IN JUNE LAST YEAR AND NEVER RECEIVED MY ITEM OR A REFUND AND THE CON ARTIST JUST IGNORES MY E=MAILS

Sorry you have had that experience, all I can say is I have twice bought from Evo-R without any issue. But your warning to others should be heeded.

David

DO NOT BUY FROM EVO-R'S WEB SITE, I DID IN JUNE LAST YEAR AND NEVER RECEIVED MY ITEM OR A REFUND AND THE CON ARTIST JUST IGNORES MY E=MAILS

Sorry you have had that experience, all I can say is I have twice bought from Evo-R without any issue. But your warning to others should be heeded.

David

I know people have had no issues before, i payed for some parts, when i e-mailed to ask for a delivery date i was told they were out of stock, got fobbed off for the next 3 months then silence. I was always polite and reasonable, so am really dissapointed to be robed of £150.00 Edited by tony.r123