350z 313bhp nismo kitted wanted, cash ready.

ad_182_uk

Hello all,

I have been toying between a mk5 r32 golf and a 350z for my next car.

Theres a nice midnight blue 350z nismo kitted on ebay but the price seems a bit steep.

Does anyone on here have a black/midnight blue or azure blue nismo or similar kitted 350z they are thinking of selling soon?

Ideally less than 50,000 miles with no running issues and exceptional body and paintwork. Also i know the interiors can be marked easily so the tidier the better.

Not overly fussed on the satnav but the bose speakers would be nice.

If anyone has or knows of anything and can help that would be much apprecieted.

Im from nottingham if that makes any difference lol.

Adam.

Whats your budget?

Have you considered getting a cheaper 313 and just put the kit on yourself? then you don't have to worry about paint work as it will be brand new by the time its finished.

Uk models its everything or nothing. If its a GT you will get the lot and if its not you will get bare minimum. If it is a nismo edition from factory it will have everything.

Absolute max is probably 11k privatley (e.g. no finance)

Wasnt sure the cost of the kit alone and painting etc, also painted afterwards might not get the best colour match?

But i have considered getting just a normal 313, not found the one so far though.

Adam