TRACKDAY AT CROFT - 30th March

Sez

Hiya guys.

I'm from a site called Jap-Club in North Yorks and we're organising a trackday at Croft. I was recommended by one of your members to post the event on this site so here I am! :)

Basic details:-

Date: 30 March (Thursday)

Cost: £140 maximum

This is a booking for the full day for a maximum of 45 places. Those attending will be split into 3 groups of 15 and go out on track for 20 minute sessions. (We can adjust this on the day if needed). The price could be reduced to as little as £105 per person if the full quota of 45 people went.

For this we will get full use of the track and 3 Instructors. We will also have all the marshalls and the medical team there. Croft will also organise for a food van to be on site on the day.

Things stop for lunch for 1 hour, this will you all a break which they say we have to do. In the dinner hour the club organising the event will hopefully be testing their drift car so it gives people something to watch while eating their burger.

The organiser will need to collect money by end of Feb.

If you want to register on the site to post your name the link is here >>> JAP-CLUB (or let me know and I can post it for you.)

The thread is in the "Regional Meetings & Events" area of the forum if you do register.

Although most cars going are Jap, we have opened it up to non-Jap cars too to get numbers up so if you know of anyone who might be interested then please pass the details on.

Cheers

Sez :)

Hiya Yorky. :bye:

Yes you can have a passenger. Its free entry for spectators and its £5 for a passenger.

Hopefully the drivers will get a refund if we can get enough people as if we get over 35 cars the price is reduced.

There are instructors there included in the price so don't worry if you haven't done a trackday before.

I went on a driving experience at Donnington Park last year and it was awesome. Getting out on the track is great. :)

Just realised there is a Trackday section in this forum so I posted in the wrong area BTW. Sorry guys! :blush: