MX5 Mk1 track ready car

Gudzy

Thought this might be of interest to someone on here looking for some track day fun.

Mark 1, P reg (1997) red. 1.8L so slightly more power and bigger brakes than the 1.6L

UK car, no ABS, no power steering and wind up windows (less to go wrong and less weight).

Specification:

MTec Grooved brake discs

Ultimate Axxis Brake pads

Brake fluid change to Motul RBF600.

All of the above was done in the last 6 months and loads of life left on the pads and discs.

Meister R Zeta S adjustable coilovers fitted around 5k miles ago with hunter alignment (fast road).

Racing beat roll bar

K&N air filter

Garage Vary style PU front splitter (not fibreglass and likely to break the first time it scrapes the road).

TSIs (turn signal intakes, allows more cold air to enter the engine bay). Original indicators can be installed if you prefer.

Black 14" Daisy wheels with Toyo R888 semi slick tyres. One pair has approx 4mm with another pair having 3mm, so plenty of life left (they come with 5mm from the factory)

Rear tow hook

Vindi ducktail spoiler

Momo steering wheel

Weighted gear knob

Magnecor leads

Rocker cover painted red

Raybrig headlights

Black petrol filler cap

Black wing mirrors

Silver dash surrounds

Bad points:

Dent to the drivers side front wing and a patch of rust on the same panel. I've previously seen replacement panels in red sell for around £50 but chose to leave it in case I did something worse on track (thankfully nothing did ever happen).

The zip to the roof is missing the puller. The zip still works fine, it just makes pulling it a bit harder. Otherwise the roof is in great condition, watertight and no cracks or marks. I plan to fix this before sale though.

Stereo has been removed. Wiring and speakers are still there though.

Ideal for some track day fun, performed flawlessly at all of the track days I've been to in it, with the last being at Oulton in November. MOT'd until 16/11/2014 (no advisories) and taxed until the end of April.'

Located in Halifax, West Yorkshire.

Asking price is £1800.

IMG_20140102_123242_zpsf529e76f.jpg

IMG_20140102_123201_zpsd0bed0d4.jpg

IMG_20140102_115624_zpsb75e758e.jpg

IMG_0637_zps470a434a.jpg

IMG_20140110_084349_zps5478bed1.jpg

IMG_0640_zps228dac85.jpg

IMG_20140102_115152_zps12aa5818.jpg

• 1 month later...