370z for free...small price to pay

Level 7 Boss

I thought I'd let everyone know of a potentially cheap way to get a 370z. It may be a bit of a ball ache though.

Man sells testicle to buy Nissan 370Z?

Reports suggest Mark Parisi wants a V6, rear-drive coupe. He does not want all his current genitalia

Mark Parisi is a man. Like many men, Mark Parisi has two testicles. Like fewer men, Mark Parisi has decided he does not need two testicles, and would prefer instead to have one testicle and one Nissan 370Z.

Which is why (according to this clip) Mark Parisi is to donate one of his testicles – we don’t know which – to medical research in exchange for 35,000 US dollars. Which is around £22,000. With his larger wallet – which shall doubtless fit snugly alongside his newly downsized genitalia – Mark Parisi will buy Nee-san’s V6-powered, rear-drive coupe.

Mark Parisi made this revelation on American station CBS’s show The Doctors. We have no idea whether car-for-organ bartering is standard fare for The Doctors. (“Next week, find out if Jim’s auction of his gall-bladder makes him enough to buy that second-hand Austin Princess he always dreamed of!â€)

Still, Mark Parisi’s revelation raises a number of ethical and moral dilemmas. What is the value of a testicle? Is the sale of non-vital organs just the start of an inexorable, terrifying slide into a Never Let Me Go-style dystopia?

But it is not Top Gear’s position to comment on these matters. Top Gear wishes to tackle the far bigger issue at stake here: YOU CAN BUY A NEW NISSAN 370Z FOR ONLY 22 GRAND IN THE STATES?

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/man-buys-nissan-370Z-with-testicle-2013-11-25