GT4 3/176

Liam's Z

Do you get the 'Z' keyring with GT4's? Loads of them on ebay!

There are a couple of different keyrings, I got the round one that drives you insane, looks nice though!

Same here. Pity the actual key is crap!

Do you mean the ignition key? Mine's fine. :D

Fine, have you seen the size of it?

Why not one of those "flick knife" thingymejiggies, like dare I say it, Audi.

wasn't there a spare plate supplied with all GT4's IIRC

Im 99% sure your right there pete

Hi btw spotted u passing our place the other day staring out of the murano window with the wife driving. Hope the little ones doing ok mate

Hi btw spotted u passing our place the other day staring out of the murano window with the wife driving. Hope the little ones doing ok mate

Doing fine thank you, still never heard from service about the dented cover not bad service :p the cars nearly 12months now :D

I did spot you across on streetracing or what ever it's called when V put a link to it, is that site just for Cannock locals :)

Doing fine thank you, still never heard from service about the dented cover not bad service :p the cars nearly 12months now :D

I did spot you across on streetracing or what ever it's called when V put a link to it, is that site just for Cannock locals :)

Yeah i ocassionaly post there but i think my interlect is to high for most on there. A good chunk are from cannock an the suronding areas, but its to chavified for me at times. I go on more to laugh at most of them an what they thinks cool. Car threads get burried in mindless tat, for example my mate is in the process of a pretty mad project, someone else is doing the engine work but i reckon we will end up doing the brakes suspension etc:-

http://www.streetrace.co.uk/forum/showt ... hp?t=10442

GRRRRR at service they do my head in in there, TBH, worst part of working there in all fairness. A year has gone so quick! made me think when the other chap that took delivery of his same day as you come in for service but his has done 27,000!!!! :scare::scare:

Would be nice to see you again an have a bit of a chat

Yeah i ocassionaly post there but i think my interlect is to high for most on there. A good chunk are from cannock an the suronding areas, but its to chavified for me at times. I go on more to laugh at most of them an what they thinks cool. Car threads get burried in mindless tat, for example my mate is in the process of a pretty mad project, someone else is doing the engine work but i reckon we will end up doing the brakes suspension etc:-

http://www.streetrace.co.uk/forum/showt ... hp?t=10442

GRRRRR at service they do my head in in there, TBH, worst part of working there in all fairness. A year has gone so quick! made me think when the other chap that took delivery of his same day as you come in for service but his has done 27,000!!!! :scare::scare:

Would be nice to see you again an have a bit of a chat

sorry :offtopic:

I'll pop in next time I'm going past

appolgises in advance for the motor, I couldn't buy another one from you and get let down by service again :blush: