Mini Pub Meet Buxton - 2nd Sept 11.30

Beavis

Right guys i have been thinking that a mini pub meet would be good, maybe Buxton (The Cat and Fiddle) or Maccelsfield. I have been speaking to Mike and we both agree this would be good and would be central enough for quite a few members. We are thinking either a weekend night or weekend lunchtime would be best with food as not much drinking could be done. Would be great to meet up for an afternoon or evening with hopefully no rain :scare: . Anyone interested and anyone with anymore good ideas. I have no idea on a dates yet. :thumbs:

1 beavis

2 M13KYF

3 Lomoto

I'd be interested. Saturday or Sunday lunch would work for me. It's about 1hr 15mins from me and a reasonably nice ride out. When? Not w/e 14th or 21st July.

1 beavis

2 M13KYF

3 Lomoto

4 Jonathan73

It wont be on the weekend of 21/22 July because of JAE .

i wuld like to go but its not up to me

also how far is it from reading?

Why is it not up to you? But i yhink it is very far for you. Buxton is in Derbyshire!! :thumbs:

i wuld like to go but its not up to me

also how far is it from reading?

Why is it not up to you? But i yhink it is very far for you. Buxton is in Derbyshire!! :thumbs:

Its not up to him cos its his dad who owns the zed :blush:

• 5 weeks later...
1 beavis

2 M13KYF

3 Lomoto

4 Jonathan73

5 Jacko

I will depending on dates, as its pretty mad around that time and don't get back from the states till late August...... :thumbs:

Anyone with a date yet? :thumbs:

1 beavis

2 M13KYF

3 Lomoto

4 Jonathan73

5 Jacko

I will depending on dates, as its pretty mad around that time and don't get back from the states till late August...... :thumbs:

Anyone with a date yet? :thumbs:

Dunno for me, as gotta wedding this next weekend, then two weekends in the states, so end of the month at the earliest for me! :blush:

someone pick a day then :)

Yes, why don't you Tim? :p

2nd September????

wll picked Digsy :thumbs:

September 2nd good for me too, i presume we are talking about a lunchtime meeting? :)

someone pick a day then :)

Yes, why don't you Tim? :p

2nd September????

wll picked Digsy :thumbs:

September 2nd good for me too, i presume we are talking about a lunchtime meeting? :)

Yeah, lunchtime's best for me. :thumbs: