Flirt in Birmingham?????

Sarnie

Think I had an encounter with Flirts TT'd zed today in Birmingham city centre. UK Blade roadster with Z badges, chrome aerial and blinging set of rims. What rims are they mate? And yes it was (very) quick :ninja:

PS: You need some rear LED's :lol:

ha ha sorted mate. yes you did see me... I was pulling out my apartment gate as you went past. recognised you from the front number plate pic you sent me mate. must say your car is a stunning coupe!! wow. love it to bits, stands out prob too much for me as i drive too quick!!

thnx for compliments.. so are you local mate. i would of pulled over for a chat but was late to see my nan. let me know when your about will have alook at the z

Not yet its not. The zed is currently up for sale and once it goes I shall be purchasing a Gallardo :D

And it will all be quiet over here and it will all be quiet over here, all be quiet, all be quiet, all be quiet over here!

:p:boxing:

Not yet its not. The zed is currently up for sale and once it goes I shall be purchasing a Gallardo :D

And it will all be quiet over here and it will all be quiet over here, all be quiet, all be quiet, all be quiet over here!

:p:boxing:

It certainly won't be quiet. Did you think that cos I won't have a zed thats going to stop me posting :lol:

thats mint mate, I love lambo's. But quite alot around the broad st area. you need a Zonda now!!

Yea would be good to see you still around on the site. :)

I'll just have to cruise around the Arcadian then B)

I'll still be about mate, don't you worry ;)

It certainly won't be quiet. Did you think that cos I won't have a zed thats going to stop me posting :lol:

Be good to have you stay around mate, as long as your posts are actually about Zeds! :thumbs: And not all Lambo talk, as it isn't that forum! (yes, I'm jealous! ;))

You'll have to setup lamboowners.co.uk and then you can ban yourself! :p